Your contract is with The Kings Arms, Egham, Surrey.
Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully as you will be bound by them.
We require your credit card details to guarantee all reservations. We will not charge your credit card until departure but will require a swipe of the credit card upon arrival. When your booking is complete, you will be issued a confirmation number. Please bring this confirmation number with you when you check-in. The persons named in a booking must be the persons who actually will be staying.
If cancelled up to 2pm 1 day prior to the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled after 2pm 1 day prior to the date of arrival, or in case of a no-show, the total price of the reservation booking will be charged. To make a cancellation please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Cancellation Policy (applicable on bookings of 5 rooms or more)
Group reservations can be cancelled without charge up to 8 weeks prior to the date of arrival. Full payment for group bookings is required 8 weeks prior to the date of arrival. Reservations cancelled or amended within 8 weeks to the date of arrival will incur the full charge of the total reservation booking including any taxes. These cancellation fees will be charged to the credit card that was given to secure the booking. To make a cancellation please email your request to email@example.com
You may check in between the hours of 3pm and 10pm. We do ask you to check before 11am.
In the event that a guest checks out prior to the booked date of departure, then full reservation charges will apply.
All rates include VAT (and local taxes) at the current rate. Rates are per room, per night, inclusive of a cooked breakfast. All rates are non-commissionable. Rates quoted are correct only for the specific number of guests, nights and dates shown. Should you change the number of guests, dates or room nights, please note the rates will be subject to change. All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid debit/ credit card.
In the rare case that due to unforeseen circumstances we cannot deliver your requested accommodation, we will endeavour to find you alternative accommodation. Our liability will not extend beyond this.
Please note, we will require a credit card to guarantee advance bookings. We accept both credit cards and cash payments, cheques are no longer accepted. Please note, payment is taken on departure. We accept the following payment cards: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Maestro and Solo.
Book Direct Benefits
We are pleased to offer the following book direct benefits for leisure guests who have booked a bed and breakfast rate directly with The Stag on the River: complimentary drink on arrival, a price match guarantee and late checkout subject to availability.
Guests are invited to enjoy one of the following complementary drinks on arrival:
Cornish Orchards Cider, Grolsch, Local Real Ale, Macabeo Finca Valero White Wine (125ml), Tempranillo Finca Valero Red Wine (125ml), glass of Fitz English sparkling wine.
These benefits cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other package or offer and are not applicable to rates applicable to groups or for private events. Price Match Guarantee must be agreed at the time of booking.
We love your four-legged friends, and all our pubs within the Grosvenor family are dog-friendly. However, pets are not allowed in The Kings Arms bedrooms.
Acceptance of Children
Children of all ages are welcome.
Damages and Breakages
Please take care when staying on our property. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages, which you or your party may cause to the accommodation or its contents. We ask that you report any incidents as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant and we may make an additional charge if you did not report breakages or damages.
We do not accept liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
The Kings Arms is owned and operated by Grosvenor Pubs Trading LTD Company. T: 01252 913 513
Company address: Units B&C, Crondall Place, Coxbridge Business Park, Alton Road, Farnham, Surrey GU10 5EH.
Company Number: 11236436
VAT: 308 8600 03
GPI SATURDAY BRUNCH
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Brunch Bookings Are 2 Hours
- Your slot which starts at the time of your booking. We will take your last drinks order 15 minutes before your booking slot ends – we will keep you updated so you can sit back and have a great time.
- Your drink will be replaced once it has finished.
- Price is per person and drinks can not be shared.
- All parties in the booking must be taking part in the offer.
- Please drinks responsibly.
- The management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and, reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice.
- Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required, we operate a Challenge 25 Policy so please don’t be offended!
- Service times may vary and are subject to licensing restrictions.
Individual Bookings of 8 and under
- Please note, we do not require a deposit for table bookings of 8 people or less*. Tables can be cancelled up to the time of arrival and no pre-order is required.
- Please be aware, reserved tables will be held for up to 15 minutes after the agreed reservation time, after which, the reservation can no longer be guaranteed.
Group Bookings of 9 or more
- A deposit of £10 per person is required for all parties of 9 or more. The deposit will be taken on confirmation of booking. Any bookings of 9 or more without a deposit payment will be kept on enquiry status and may be cancelled, without notice, if deposit payment is not received within 72 hours of making the original enquiry.
- Pre-orders will be required (for groups of 12 guests or more) at least 7 days prior to the booked reservation date.
Group Booking Cancellations
- Should you need to cancel your group booking more than 28 days prior to the booked reservation, a full refund of any deposits paid will be returned.
- Should you cancel your group booking between 28 - 7 days prior to the booked reservation, the full deposit is non-refundable, but can be transferred as 'credit' to another date, or, in the case of a reduction in numbers, deposits paid can be credited against the final bill.
- Should you cancel your group booking between 6 - 2 days prior to the booked reservation, the full deposit is non-refundable.
- Should you cancel your group booking within 48 hours of the booked reservation, the full deposit is non-refundable, plus, you will be charged a cancellation fee equal to the value of food that had been pre-ordered.
Halloween Trick or Treat Offer
25% off main courses
The voucher includes 25% off main courses from the a la carte menu and the specials listed as mains on our blackboards. Available From 5pm Sunday 29th October ’til Tuesday 31st October inclusive. Max of 6 people per table. Not in conjunction with any other offer.
If you Spin our Trick or Treat Wheel
The following events will occur if the player lands on:
A white ‘Treat’ segment: the voucher increases to 50% off main courses with the same T&Cs
A black ‘Trick’ segment: the standard Halloween discount of 25% off mains is forfeited
A plain wooden segment: the player is invited to spin again
The single orange segment with a gold star: the voucher increases to 50% off main courses with the same T&Cs and the player will win a complimentary bottle of Fitz sparkling wine